Mill Volvo Tyne Theatre - How To Buy Tickets
Dear Mill Volvo Tyne Theatre event-goer,
In January 2013, we changed our official ticketing provider from Ticketmaster to EVENTIM.
To save time when buying tickets for new events at the Mill Volvo Tyne Theatre we strongly recommend you register for a MyEVENTIM account.
Not only is it free and easy to do, you’ll also receive all the latest news from EVENTIM on your favourite artists and events - saving you valuable minutes when booking tickets for events at the Mill Volvo Tyne Theatre.
To sign up, simply click here: http://www.eventim.co.uk/myeventim
Eventim Customer Services: 0333 344 6250
Book tickets online with Eventim
Book by Telephone
- Call our booking hotline on 0844 493 9999 | Mon-Sun 8am-10pm
- For Group Booking information, please call (0191) 2606006
- For Accessibility information , please call (0191) 2606066
- For those with difficulty operating a telephone please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this email address is only for patrons who cannot operate a telephone and special needs bookings. All other enquiries should be made via the booking hotline as replies will unfortunately not be given to any other issues.
Book in Person at the Tyne Theatre
- Monday - Friday: 10am - 3.30pm and Event Days
Book in Person at the Metro Radio Arena
You can also book at Metro Radio Arena Box Office within their standard opening times*
Metro Radio Arena Box Office: Monday - Friday: 10:00am - 4.00pm // Saturday:11:00am - 2:30pm
*Due to the volume of customers, Metro Radio Arena is unable to sell Theatre tickets during events.
Groups of 10 plus, please contact our Group Booking Department on 0191 260 6006 or email email@example.com . Please note Group Bookings are only available on selected shows, see events page for further details.
Conditions of Sale
Full details available on request
- The promoter and/or Tyne Theatre operator reserves the right to refuse admission, conduct security searches and make changes to the programme/event if rendered necessary by possible cause.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or monies refunded. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and time of any re-arranged event.
- The ticket holder is strictly prohibited from bringing cameras, video recorders, recording equipment, food, containers, bottles, or cans into the venue.
- The re-selling of tickets for commercial gain or profit except by the Tyne Theatre, Eventim or one of its agents is not permitted and the ticket will become void with the holder being refused entry or ejected.
- If you arrive late you may be refused admission until a suitable break in the performance.
- Purchase of a ticket does not guarantee 100% view of the event.
- Smoking in the venue is prohibited by law.